Search This Blog

Loading...

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

My Day So Far....

Today has been one of those days. Not a good day, not a bad day just an average day with odd things popping up here and there. Here's an example, sometimes I drink diet Dr. Pepper (truth be told, I usually by Walmart brand diet Dr. Thunder because it tastes better to me). I went to my 12 pack to grab one at lunch time and found these....





...these are 3 nearly empty cans. They haven't been punctured or tampered with in anyway, that's just how they packed up their product. Not the worst thing I have ever encountered, just a bit strange.

Now, I go to my bathroom. Laying on the floor I find this....





...it appears to be a tiny duct tape book of some sort, let's open it and see what's inside shall we?.....




....oh hell, it's a tiny little Bieber. This is going straight into the trash and I will be having a very long discussion with my 11 year old about her horrible taste in music.



No comments: