Search This Blog

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Super Bowl Sunday

Afternoon bitches!!! In case you live under a rock or just don't care enough to pay attention to anything, today is Super Bowl Sunday. The day when men all get together and hate. Mostly they hate the fact that their team didn't make it. They also hate on their women for coming to their parties acting like they are interested in football. They especially hate when their women ask stupid questions all thru the game. So if you really like pissing off your man then today is the greatest day in the world to do so. Mine happens to be a Cowboys fan, so while he's sitting around calling little Eli dumbface, I will be reminding him that dumbface or not, he still has one more ring than Romo.

Now, I'm a huge fan of all things Manning so I will be rooting for the Giants. Plus I hate Brady. I hate him more than herpes and the smell of sour milk. I usually don't wish failure on anyone, but I will on him, just for today. He needs that smug look to be wiped off his face. I'm confident the Giants will lose though only because I want then to win.

Anyway, have a great day.

No comments: