Search This Blog

Monday, June 21, 2010

Why I Hate Justin Bieber and The Other Annoying Teenie Boppers....

This day and age the internet has become a useful tool in everyday life. It has also become the biggest spawner of tools in the history of forever. Anybody and everybody can have their 15 seconds of fame by making their own videos and posting them. This is how Justin Bieber came into 'fame'. His mom posted a video of him on YouTube and before you know it, the little tool is EVERYWHERE. I, myself, cant seem to figure out what is so great about him. He is talentless and has hair that looks like a really bad toupee was attacked by a ferocious gust of wind and is just barely hanging on. Not to mention the fact that he is an arrogant little shit. I know, I know he's only 16 and most kids that age are pretty stuck on themselves, but this one takes it to extremes. The fact that he likes to spout off things like what a great kisser he is. Or better still this little gem (from Idolator.com)“I still [use Twitter] as much as before. People write to me and say, ‘I’m giving up, you’re not talking to me.’ I just write them a simple message like, ‘Never give up,’ you know? And it changes their life.” Wow!! Very inspirational. I feel like my life has changed just by reading that.

Its not really his fault, though, that he's guilty of douchebaggery. Its his parents fault. I'm sure his mom has spent his life coddling him, telling him shit about how special he is and blah, blah, blah. I'm not saying that you shouldn't encourage your kids, but keep it realistic. Let them know that they aren't any better than anyone else. From what I read on People.com, the douche gene is actually inherited from his father, who deigned himself "Lord Bieber" on Twitter. He should have gone with Lord of the Dumb Asses, but who am I to judge?

Another annoying fixture in the world today is Miley Cyrus. Little Hannah Montana is way out of fucking hand. Shes 17 and has a record of lap dancing for forty-something-year old men, taking pictures of herself in her underwear at 15 for her boyfriend (allegedly), and basically sucking at acting and singing (not allegedly, simple fact). Part of her problem stems from her 'famous' father, Billy Ray Cyrus who thinks that 17 year old girls lap dancing for old dudes is just teenage angst. Every trashy thing this girl does he chalks up to being a 'teenager'. It goes beyond that. Its what happens when we thrust our needy little children into the spotlight and they grow up with allll this attention, then they eventually NEED attention to feel some type of self worth. My prediction? You will one day see her posing nude trying to regain her stardom. It will happen sooner rather than later.

Why? Because kids grow up. These kids are only popular because other dumb ass kids make them that way. And every damn adult in the world knows that kids don't know jack shit about whats good and what sucks. Therefore, when these kids grow up and finally get some good taste, the teeny bopping stars lose their fame. Its only a matter of time and I am patiently waiting. In the mean time I'm going to go watch that Bieber kid walk into some more doors on YouTube. That's some funny shit!

1 comment:

Taylor said...

best thing ever.