Search This Blog

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Why Craigslist blows....

I LOVE Craigslist. Why? I have no idea. I have never bought anything from anyone on there. And even though I spend countless hours browsing the "free stuff" section, I've never gotten anything off of there either.I have sold one or two things, didn't make a fortune, but got some extra space in my garage. Plus, the "the best of Craigslist" is full of funny ass crap that is not only humorous, but damned disturbing as well.

Moving right along, if you use Craigslist and have something that you don't understand, DO NOT, under any circumstances post that question in the help forum. This is a fair warning, if you ignore it you will regret it. Instead, go phone a friend, ask a hobo or look into a crystal ball to find the answers because the people that are supposedly there to "help" you in the "help" section are a bunch of assholes!! Seriously, I would rather run through the fiery pits of hell, wearing a shirt made of scorpions and taunting the devil himself, by carrying a sign that says "Satan sucks monkey ass!!", than to ask those people anything.

Here's an example, a person said that it was saying their account was suspended and wanted to know why.. this is the response that they received...

'okay, dipshit. I'm not up to pulling informaiton
out of you as you deign to dribble it out.
You start off saying you can't log in, then you give us a blocked-ad message, then you are telling us something totally fake.
WAIT.
THIS IS NOT A RACE TO THROW SHIT UP ON THE SCREEEN. COMPOSE A PARAGRAPH THAT CLEARLY EXPLAINS WHAT IS HAPPENING. IF YOU CAN'T DO THAT, WE CAN'T HELP.'


Funny? Yes! But not very freaking helpful. I understand that the people that answer the questions are just other users, but with all of the rules you have to follow to post on that site or you get deleted, they should do the same thing to the ridiculous douchetards (thanks for the word, Wendy) that are so rude in the help forums. Why don't they have forum moderators like every other forum on the web?

Oh well, screw it. I think I'm going to go post something completely absurd so I can end up on the "best of"...Ive got my fingers crossed anyway.

No comments: